Groceryshop Exhibitor & Sponsor Resources
Groceryshop requires that all exhibiting companies with 5x8 or larger booth space provide a certificate of insurance (COI).
Who NEEDS to submit insurance:
- All exhibiting companies regardless if you use GES or not
- Meeting room sponsors building a structure, not using GES
Who DOESN’T need to submit insurance:
- Startup Row
- Meeting room sponsors, if not building a structure or using GES
All insurance certificates must be submitted to Jessica Fellows at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 24, 2018.
Insurance Requirements: Per Section 10 of the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations, exhibitor and its independent contractors each agree to obtain and maintain appropriate commercial liability insurance, with minimum coverage of $1,000,000 per incident and $3,000,000 in the aggregate, and other appropriate insurance during the Event. Such insurance shall name Groceryshop, LLC and Aria as additional insured, and shall be endorsed to require not less than thirty (30) days (no apostrophe) prior written notice of termination or modification to Shoptalk. Upon request by Groceryshop, Exhibitor shall provide certificates of insurance evidencing such coverage and amounts.
Click here to purchase exhibit insurance if you do not have insurance or cannot obtain a copy of your insurance certificate.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC): An exhibitor appointed contractor is an outside contractor hired by the exhibitor or sponsor for any services used other than the in-house general contractor that Groceryshop uses (GES).
If you use GES exclusively for all services related to the installation and dismantle of your booth, the EAC form is not required. If your company plans to utilize the services of any independent contractors other than GES, the EAC form must be completed and signed by a representative of the exhibiting company. All EAC forms must be submitted to Jessica Fellows at email@example.com by August 24, 2018.
Important Things to Note for EACs
- EACs will be required to pick up their badges onsite at the Groceryshop exhibitor check-in desk located outside of the Exhibit Hall on Level 1 of the Aria in order to gain access to the exhibit hall. EACs must present photo ID.
- EACs will only be allowed access to the exhibit hall during exhibitor move-in and move-out dates/times. If an EAC needs access to an exhibitor’s space at any other time, the exhibitor will need to register the EAC for a Groceryshop event badge. Exhibitors and EACs must abide by all show rules and regulations as outlined in the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations and Exhibitor Kit. Exhibitors and EACs must obtain and maintain appropriate insurance coverage as outlined in the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations.