Groceryshop Exhibitor & Sponsor Resources
Due to the limited move-in, we strongly recommend shipping your materials in advance to the GES Warehouse for delivery by October 24, 2018.
Advanced Warehouse Shipping Deadlines
- GES will begin accepting advance shipments at their warehouse on September 25, 2018.
- All shipments must be delivered to the GES warehouse by October 24, 2018.
Direct to Show Site Information
- If you ship directly to the Aria, GES cannot accept the delivery before Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Shipments will be significantly delayed if you ship directly to show site. If your shipments are delayed, this could affect your labor costs during build.
Official Groceryshop Shipping Vendor - Tripoint Logistics
- What is the address to ship in advance to the warehouse?
Exhibiting Company Name, Booth #
7000 Lindell Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118
- What is the address to the direct to show site?
ARIA Resort and Casino, Bristlecone Ballroom
3730 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109-4380
- How do I ship my materials?
You can ship through a third party in one of two ways.
- The first is to ship in advance to the GES Warehouse where shipments can be received anytime between September 25, 2018 to October 24, 2018. GES will then deliver your freight to your booth at your appointed target time. This is the best option if you want to begin set-up at your assigned target time and not have to wait for your freight to be delivered.
- The second way to ship is to ship direct to show site. The Aria cannot accept shipments until October 27, 2018. If shipments sent to the Aria arrive before October 27, 2018, they will be refused. Groceryshop DOES NOT recommend shipping to show site, as this will cause significant delays.
- What is material handling?
Material Handling is the service to move and store your freight from the freight docks to your booth. This service includes off-loading from the delivery truck; delivery to your booth; removing empty crates and boxes; storing the crates and boxes during the show and returning them after the show: and finally delivery of the crates and boxes to your carrier. This service is all provided exclusively by GES. It is a one-time charge for incoming and outgoing. See the Material Handling order form for rates.
- What happens to my empty containers during the show?
- Pick up “Empty Labels” at the GES Service Desk. Once the container is completely empty, place a label on each container individually. Labeled empty containers will be picked up periodically and stored in non-accessible storage during the event.
- At the close of the show‚ the empty containers will be returned to the booth in random order. Depending on the size of the show‚ this process may take several hours.
- For Groceryshop, we will begin returning empties immediately upon show close. The entire empty process may take up to 5 hours depending on the amount of freight we have to return.
- Will there be a “Marshalling Yard” for my truck?
Yes, there will be a Marshalling Yard at Groceryshop. All delivering carriers must check in at the Marshalling Yard prior to delivering to the facility. We advise to have your carriers arrive early as the Marshalling Yard is first come first serve.
Marshalling Yard Site Address
2982 West Post Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
United States of America
- Who can I contact for shipping information?
Please click here to contact GES about shipping.